Realization of a project co-financed from funds of POIR 2014-2020, Sub-measure 1.1.1 Industrial research and development works realized by enterprises.
Przedsiębiorstwo Usług Technicznych i Handlu “FMK” Sp. z o.o. is implementing the project titled “Development of innovative work conveyors made of alloy materials, such as: wear-resistant, stainless, and heat-resistant steel to be applied in transport of fine grained materials, waste materials, and alternative fuels” which has been financed from the EU funds as a part of the Operational Programme for Intelligent Development in 2014-2020, Activity 1.1 R+D projects of companies, Sub-activity 1.1.1 Industrial research and development works implemented by companies.
The goal of the project is to increase the innovativeness of Polish economy through development of innovative worm conveyors made of alloy materials, such as: wear-resistant, stainless, and heat-resistant steel. The obtained results of R+D works will allow production of reliable machines for transport of materials used mainly at cement plants, limestone processing plants, and aggregate processing plants.
Thanks to the realization of the project, the following benefits will become available for FMK:
- diversification of the product offer and expansion of the current outlet (offering products with improved technical parameters),
- increase of the group of current recipients/customers thanks to entering new outlets,
- distribution of risk due to decrease in sales over more products – achieving greater stability and financial liquidity of the Company,
- acquisition of new knowledge in technology, simulation processes, and innovative production methods for screw conveyors and involvement of qualified scientific personnel, access to the most recent test results used in the creation process of innovative products, possibility of submitting inventions and patents created as a result of realization of the research project,
- promotion of the Company image on foreign markets (connected with planned export activities),
- creating an image of an innovative company that provides new and attractive solutions for the industry.
Project realization period: 01.10.2017 – 30.09.2021
Total project value: PLN 4,641,033.75
Financing by the EU: PLN 3,014,480.89